Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1176 input pins hysteresis

Jump to solution
udoeb
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm running SAI3 in BCLK/SYNC slave mode and experience glitches which lead to sync errors, i.e. SEF interrupt (section 58.3.6.4). There seems to be no internal glitch filter on these clock inputs.

My question is: Does the RT1176 support input hysteresis?

Figure 13-3 and section 13.3.1.1.1 in the reference manual describe such a feature but I cannot find a way to enable that in the SW_PAD_CTL_xxx registers.

Thanks.

Udo

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, sorry for the late response, I was researching more information.

All IO support the hysteresis. and for datasheet, it only provide the input hysteresis value for GPIO_AD/GPIO_LPSR/GPIO_DISP_B2, and for GPIO_EMC_B2, it take the different IO lib, and the design don't provide the input hysteresis value in current datasheet, but it still support input hysteresis.

Best regards,
Pavel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
udoeb
Contributor II

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your reply. I wasn't using RM Rev 2 for some reason, still had Rev 1.

This question remains: Which pins do actually support input hysteresis?

In the datasheet (IMXRT1170CEC, Rev. 4, 05/2023) I found an "Input Hysteresis" parameter in Table 37 which applies to GPIO_AD/GPIO_LPSR/GPIO_DISP_B2. However, I'm using GPIO_EMC_B2. This would be Table 35 which does not list such a parameter. So can I assume that GPIO_EMC_B2 pins do not implement hysteresis?

Best regards,
Udo

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, sorry for the late response, I was researching more information.

All IO support the hysteresis. and for datasheet, it only provide the input hysteresis value for GPIO_AD/GPIO_LPSR/GPIO_DISP_B2, and for GPIO_EMC_B2, it take the different IO lib, and the design don't provide the input hysteresis value in current datasheet, but it still support input hysteresis.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos
udoeb
Contributor II

Thank you for the information. This is very helpful.

Best regards,
Udo

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, I saw this note on the RM.

Pavel_Hernandez_0-1705420175204.png

Document Number: IMXRT1170RM
Rev. 2, 06/2023

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, let me get into your case and when I have more information, I will contact you.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos