I Make Drone.

My Drone need's OTA.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To be prudent, I was wondering if you can introduce the what the OTA function you want in your application
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To be prudent, I was wondering if you can introduce the what the OTA function you want in your application
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
TCTD2
Contributor I

Oh, Thank you ask to my question.
RT1170 base system is connect LTE Module

1. Server sended OTA File
2. RT1170 Receive Data
3. Unpack OTA File in External SD Card
4. Self Upgrading

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply and clarification.
Your design is able to do it, however, there's no similar demo or application note now.
In further, I'd like to suggest you transfer the OTA file in pieces, the MCU can use the array to store per received data and program the data to flash immediately.
I think it's easier to do it, for instance, you can deploy the flashloader which resides in the SDK library in the MCU, and it can handle the received data if the Server can emulate the Blhost tool to send the command and data.
You can refer to blhost User's Guide to learn how to send the command and data.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos