Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1050 BEE key selection

Jump to solution
rtiernot
Contributor I

Hello NXP Team,

I intend to build an encrypted XIP application on an RT1050. Barring some pending experiments I think I have the basics on the BEE peripheral.

I pretend to use the OTP Master Key for this, since it is stated to be unique and unreadable from SW. The manual shows that the BEE receives all 256 bits of the OTPMK but the field BEE_KEYx_SEL only provides a value for the higher 128 bits of it.

I'd like to know if it is possible to select the lower 128 bits of OTPMK on the BEE and how to do it. It'd be very useful to have each region of flash encrypted with its own half of the OTPMK.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Raul Tierno

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Raul Tierno,

I have sent you a message directly. Information on the BEE is available in the i.MXRT1050 Security Reference Manual, which is moderated so we cannot divulge details covered in this document on the public communities.

If you need support relating non-publicly available documents or code please feel free to open a case to request support.

Regards,
Gustavo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Raul Tierno,

I have sent you a message directly. Information on the BEE is available in the i.MXRT1050 Security Reference Manual, which is moderated so we cannot divulge details covered in this document on the public communities.

If you need support relating non-publicly available documents or code please feel free to open a case to request support.

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos