キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

QN908x OTAP support on private_profile_server example

697件の閲覧回数
li-chinwang
Contributor II

customer want to develop user application based on private_profile_server.

It need to have ability to do user application update over OTAP.

I use Keil MDK. 

I see an example which use IAR IDE as an example. Since IAR has input file option which

can merge BootloaderOTAP_KW40Z4.bin into .srec format bin file.

Could you give explain step by step? 

(1)How to generate private_profile_server bin file with OTAP ability and could be

programmed into QN908x via ISP Flashing Tool?

(2)How to generate private_profile_server bin file and can be updated via Toolbox APP over OTA.

Create a binary file for OTAP 

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

504件の閲覧回数
Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Li-Chin,

I would try to describe the process to use this feature.

First of all, you'll need to modify one of the examples that has this functionality, the  OTAP client software for example, already has this functionality enabled, this move the image at 0x2800 and reserve the space for the bootloader.

In Keil, to create the Binary you'll need to check the option in the Project Options->Output Tap the next option:

pastedImage_1.png

And in the user Tab, replace the command write there with this one:

$K\ARM\ARMCC\bin\fromelf.exe --bin --output=@L.bin !L

pastedImage_3.png

After you compile the project, this binary will be created in your project folder.

After that you'll need to merge the binary of your project with the Otap bootloader present in the next route SDK_2.2_QN908XCDK\tools\wireless\binaries…

To merge this projects I suggest to check the QN908x Image editor, check the chapter 5 in the zip file and you can find there an example of how to merge this binaries.

After that, you can load your project using the QN908x Programming tool.

Also, if you want to use the IoT  Toolbox, and use the example here remember that your new project, you'll need to move the new image at 0x2800 (10K).

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 件の賞賛