表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MIMXRT1170 EVK Building using Matlab/Simulink

ソリューションへジャンプ
614件の閲覧回数
esantana
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm trying to compile and build an example model for the MIMXRT1170-EVK. The code is generated succesfully but the building fails. The model I'm using is LWIP ECHO example included in the Model-Based Design Toolbox. 

I'm using matlab R2022b and NXP Model-Based Design Toolbox 1.3 version.

The following text is the error message:

gmake: *** [evkmimxrt1170_tcp_echo.o] Error 1 C:\Users\eleder.santana\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_IMXRT1xxx\evkmimxrt1170_tcp_echo_ert_rtw>echo The make command returned an error of 2 The make command returned an error of 2 C:\Users\eleder.santana\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_IMXRT1xxx\evkmimxrt1170_tcp_echo_ert_rtw>exit /B 1 ### Build procedure for evkmimxrt1170_tcp_echo aborted due to an error.

I attached the error file.

Thank you in advance.

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
576件の閲覧回数
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thank you for your patience. I was able to reproduce this issue with the same MATLAB version and build successfully.
Checking your error file I saw the issue in "arm-none-eabi-gcc" so this suggests that there could be left some packages for this. I suggest you refer to this guide and check that all required software is installed in MATLAB: Model Based Design Toolbox - Quick Start Guide (nxp.com)

If you have more questions do not hesitate to ask me.
Best regards,
Omar

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
577件の閲覧回数
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thank you for your patience. I was able to reproduce this issue with the same MATLAB version and build successfully.
Checking your error file I saw the issue in "arm-none-eabi-gcc" so this suggests that there could be left some packages for this. I suggest you refer to this guide and check that all required software is installed in MATLAB: Model Based Design Toolbox - Quick Start Guide (nxp.com)

Best regards,
Omar

0 件の賞賛
591件の閲覧回数
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello
Hope you are well.

I will try to reproduce this issue to check if there is something wrong with the example.
For further MBDT issues I suggest you post your questions in this community so it can be handled faster: Model-Based Design Toolbox (MBDT) - NXP Community

Best regards,
Omar

0 件の賞賛