MCUX + WICED Murata 1DX + RT1064 + ZEPHYR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUX + WICED Murata 1DX + RT1064 + ZEPHYR

loic_poulain
Contributor I

I ported WICED 1DX driver to Zephyr RTOS (from MCUXpresso SDK v2.5.) and I'm now able to connect to scan, connect and communicate over the network (dhcp, ping, tcp, udp...) with RT1064.

AsyncInterrupt is not supported
    WLAN MAC Address : 00:9d:6b:8d:c2:39
    WLAN Firmware    : wl0: Feb 12 2018 04:08:14 version 7.79.2 (r683798 CY) FWID 01-27b63357
    WLAN CLM         : API: 12.2 Data: 9.10.39 Compiler: 1.29.4 ClmImport: 1.36.3 Creation: 2018-02-12 04:00:50

However I notice two issue with the current driver/firmware:

- In stress condition (e.g. continuously sending a lot of data via UDP > 30 Mbps), the driver is unable to 'poke' the module at some point which is then unrecoverable, an SDIO error is reported (kUSDHC_DataErrorFlag) when trying to access the backplane function to retrieve available frame credit (poke).

- On module IRQ there is sometime no incoming frame to receive despite indicated by the module, which cause an SDIO timeout when trying to read hwtag header on FUNCTION_2, it's not fatal but can introduce some latencies.

Just wanted to known they are known issues and if there is any existing/planned fix (firmware or driver update)? Is there something I can do to help debugging these issues?

Regards

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

aniruddhann
Contributor I

Hi @loic_poulain ,

This is interesting. I am evaluating options to communicate with 1dx wifi module in zephyr environment. As you mentioned, it would be very helpful if you can share the repo link where you have ported the wiced driver 1dx with zephyr RTOS on the RT1064 host. 

Thanks,

@aniruddhann 

0 Kudos

loic_poulain
Contributor I

I finally fixed this issue, HIGH_SPEED_SDIO_CLOCK need to be enabled in order to correctly configure CCCR register. I suggest you to update SDK with this flag enabled.

Regards,

Loic