How to send a simple hex number from I.MXRT1170 board to PC via Ethernet cable without internet?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send a simple hex number from I.MXRT1170 board to PC via Ethernet cable without internet?

Jump to solution
jyopal2696
Contributor I

Hi,

I have one I.MXRT1170 board. I'm new to this board and I want send a simple hexadecimal number like 0x12345678 or anything to my PC via Ethernet cable. Can any help me by telling how to do it and in how may ways I can do it. At least tell me where can I find the regarding documentation which can help to achieve this. Also I would like to mention that I don't have internet so kindly help me by telling how to achieve solution with the resources I have. I'll be so grateful anybody helps me.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @jyopal2696,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

For Ethernet we have multiple SDK examples, I suggest you check the ones in the drivers_examples/enet and lwip_examples section. The hardware requirements are described in their respective readme for each one.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @jyopal2696,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

For Ethernet we have multiple SDK examples, I suggest you check the ones in the drivers_examples/enet and lwip_examples section. The hardware requirements are described in their respective readme for each one.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!