次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Errata ERR050577, SDRAM Burst Length

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,426件の閲覧回数
jaredm
Contributor III

Hi, I am looking for additional details on Errata ERR050577. I am working on the RT1052. If I follow the recommendation of the Errata, the burst length is configured as 1 and there will be significant SDRAM performance reduction.

Is there a different workaround for this Errata that allows burst length > 1? What if SDRAM3[UT] (Refresh urgent threshold) and/or STDRAM[RT] (Refresh timer period) values are reduced?

Thanks in advance.

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,384件の閲覧回数
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jared,

Unfortunately, there are no specific regulations to avoid this errata. The only requirement to avoid the errata effect is to set the burst length to 1.

Best regards,

Felipe

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3 返答(返信)
1,408件の閲覧回数
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jared,

Unfortunately, there is no other workaround documented that can allow you to use burst length > 1. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 件の賞賛
1,405件の閲覧回数
jaredm
Contributor III

Hi Felipe,

Is there a way to determine whether the error condition can occur? Or common problem cases? For example, large DMA transfers?

The reason I ask is because my application may avoid the error condition. I am not using DMA. My application does image processing on 5MP images, so the CPU is moving large amounts of data in/out of SDRAM. If burst=1, it may decrease performance significantly.

Thanks,
jaredm

0 件の賞賛
1,385件の閲覧回数
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jared,

Unfortunately, there are no specific regulations to avoid this errata. The only requirement to avoid the errata effect is to set the burst length to 1.

Best regards,

Felipe