Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN13574 pdf needed installers for linux machines

rammohan
Contributor I

Dear Team,

We are following the instructions mentioned in the below document,

i.MX RT1170 CM4 Primary Core Application (nxp.com)

Trying to make the cm4 core as primary core using mcuExpresso , JLINK.

We found some instructions to run some binaries mentioned in the document, but all the binaries are windows variants, Could you please help to us to run same on linux debian machine.

Thanks,
Ram 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @rammohan 

Sorry for the incovnenience, we do not have such files for MCUXpresso on linux, we only support it on windows.

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 Kudos

rammohan
Contributor I

Hi Team,

We have the mimrt1170 EVK board,

We have following questions

1. Can we run cm4 core by default (if so, could you please share an understandable instructions to do that?) (Without blowing any fuses and not in context of multi core applications)

Every document is talking about multicore applications, my case we just need to either cm4 or cm7 alone, is it possible?

2. Could you please help us to use all i2c/spi peripherals like fxo sensor , and camera device (shipped) with cm7 core?(seems like i2c for those peripherals connected to cm4 core)

3. Please confirm can we use these peripherals with both the cores?(after reading the "System Bus Diagram" from reference manual , we understood that not all peripherals for both core? please correct me if not)

Please provide enough information on above.

Note:

All the information provided can be more useful (if any code related ) in context of Zephyr RTOS.

0 Kudos

Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @rammohan 

All the information to use M4 as primary core is in the application note.

Also, we do not support the Zephyr RTOS on this community, this questions are supported on the zephyr's community.

Best Regards, Miguel.

0 Kudos