Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX1062 eLCDIF underflow IRQ firing but cur_frame_done IRQ is not firing

Jump to solution
mangobay11
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to drive an external LCD display with iMX1062 using the eLCDIF peripheral in DOTCLOCK mode.

However, the underflow interrupt is firing but cur_frame_done IRQ is not firing and I am trying to figure out why.

The frame buffer is stored in external SDRAM connected to the microcontroller through the SEMC interface. And I have verified reading & writing to the SDRAM works just fine.

The SEMC clock is configured to 163MHz, and the pixel clock is 51MHz. IPG clock root is configured to be the maximum 150MHz, so I think eLCDIF should be able to fetch data from the frame buffer stored in SDRAM just fine?

Any suggestions on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Daniel

iMXRT1060 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mangobay11
Contributor I

Hi Jing,

Thanks for the response. I found that I didn't have the TRANSFER_COUNT register configured correctly, and that was causing the underflow IRQ. It is working now.

Thanks,

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mangobay11 ,

The eLCDIF and lvgl demos put s_frameBuffer into SDRAM too. They can work fine. Have you tried them?

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos
mangobay11
Contributor I

Hi Jing,

Thanks for the response. I found that I didn't have the TRANSFER_COUNT register configured correctly, and that was causing the underflow IRQ. It is working now.

Thanks,

Daniel

0 Kudos