次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

where is android_O8.0.0_1.0.0_source?

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,197件の閲覧回数
conteczxy
Contributor III

Hi, I  want to upgrade my imx6q sabre-sd board to android 8.0.

the document says that the O8.0.0_1.0.0 release package includes Android source code patches android_O8.0.0_1.0.0_source.tar.gz, but I didn't find it in the nxp website.

Where to get it ?

ラベル(2)
タグ(1)
1 解決策
1,014件の閲覧回数
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
1,015件の閲覧回数
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 件の賞賛
1,016件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xiyuan

one can look at

i.MX 6/7 Android proprietary Source Code

and android documentation on

i.MX Software | NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,016件の閲覧回数
danwei_luo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xiyuan,

As you can find from "Android User's Guide" Chapter 3.1, the command:

"source ~/imx-o8.0.0_1.0.0/imx_android_setup.sh" will run the script, and use "repo sync" in the script to get Android Source Code from Internet.

Best regards,

Danwei