cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

too long unavailability time for GPU Tools on server

Jump to solution
alexeykuzmin
Contributor II

Too many tries in several weeks already done. GPU_TOOL (REV L4.1.15_1.0.0) has no available to download. It always says:

We are unable to complete your software download request at this time due to a system outage. Please try your download at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

What to do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I just managed to load the GPU Tool, using the following link:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX6_L4.9.11_1.0.0_GPU_TOOL&appType=license&location=nul... 

Summary Page:

i.MX Software|NXP 

I've sent You the GPU_tool additionally ( other link via e-mail) for assurance.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I just managed to load the GPU Tool, using the following link:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX6_L4.9.11_1.0.0_GPU_TOOL&appType=license&location=nul... 

Summary Page:

i.MX Software|NXP 

I've sent You the GPU_tool additionally ( other link via e-mail) for assurance.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
alexeykuzmin
Contributor II

Great thanks, Yuri!

0 Kudos