cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6q移植Android O烧录问题

wangbin2007
Contributor I

您好,

我按照android_O8.0.0_1.0.0_docs这个文档把代码和编译环境弄好,编译出来镜像。但是在使用android_O8.0.0_1.0.0_tools里面提供的mfgtool烧录的时候一直卡在Jumping to OS image. 我修改ucl2.xml文件中使的uboot/kernel/dtb之后,烧录成功。 但是恢复拨码开关再启动后,串口一点log都没输出。我怀疑还是烧录的有问题。有没有人遇到过这种情况?

编译出来的镜像:

Annotation 2019-10-03 163358.png

卡住的界面:

Annotation 2019-10-03 163306.png

修改的ucl2.xml文件后可以烧写成功:

Annotation 2019-10-03 163527.png

烧写完成时的串口log,之后启动一点log都没有:

Annotation 2019-10-03 165313.png

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There are two sets of images.

One is firmware (u-boot, ,dtb, kernel, and ramdisk filesystem). The firmware is a small linux system to boot up your board. It should be based on your board to modify the u-boot, dts and kernel source code and then make the u-boot and kernel images again. If you already have the working firmware images (used for Linux and Android6 before), you can just use the old firmware to program your board.  In the ucl2.xml, the "BootStrap" part of the script is loading the firmware images.

Another is the images that you want to program on your board. So, in the ucl2.xml, "BootStrap" part is loading the firmware to DDR and then boot up your board in a small linux system. After "Jumping to OS image", The "Updater" part of the script is starting to use the linux command to program your android images to your board.

wangbin2007
Contributor I

Hello Jimmychan

Thanks for your information. I think it's the image(build from imx offical code, not change to adjust my board) is not suitable to my board.

I will adapter the imx official code to my board and try it.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos

wangbin2007
Contributor I

板子以前烧过Linux和Android6都没问题的, 用的mfgtool_V3.1, 这次替换的文件就是从这个版本里面拿的

0 Kudos