imx6 yocto lvds display issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6 yocto lvds display issue

askli1983
Contributor I

I config the lvds for imx6 yocto, it can display launch image(attachment 1,2), but it go into the linux UI interface, it can't display the image corrrectly(attachment 3). any thoughts about it? it is related with lvds configuration or anything other issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what image do you need to display? do you mean your board can show UI correctly, but you change the image failed?

0 Kudos

askli1983
Contributor I

I use 

$ cd ~/var-fslc-yocto
$ MACHINE=var-som-mx6 DISTRO=fslc-xwayland . setup-environment build_xwayland
bitbake fsl-image-gui

The attachment 3 is the  fsl-image-gui default image.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

since you use fsl-image-gui, it seems that you use very old bsp, and I didn't find this issue on nxp imx6 sabresd board before, you use the third company board and bsp, you need double confirm from them,what image do you use for attachment 1 and attachment 2? what difference between attachment 3 from attachment 1 and attachment 2? just image? did you set anything?

0 Kudos

askli1983
Contributor I

The attachment 1 and 2 is splash screen for fsl-image-gui, I build Freescale image with a GUI without any Qt content image. When the yocto start, it should show terminal console, but my instrument do't show it.I follow the nxp official link to build:

https://variwiki.com/index.php?title=Yocto_Build_Release&release=RELEASE_DUNFELL_V1.1_VAR-SOM-MX6

VAR-SOM-MX6 - Yocto Dunfell 3.1 based on FSL Community BSP 3.1 with 5.4.24_2.1.0 Linux release

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

this isn't nxp official website, this is the third party company Variwiki's, and nxp doesn't release Dunfell bsp, this is nxp official release version,

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/i-mx-software/embedded-linux-for-i-mx-applicat...

so pls contact Variwiki to double confirm your issue

0 Kudos