cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx rt1176 security

iff
Contributor I

Hi

There is an "Enable security" check-box In MCUXpresso Security Provision on Write image tab. I need to secure my device by my own software. (without MCUXpresso Security Provision ). Which exact fuses must i burn? Or more accurately, Which exact fuses  MCUXpresso Security Provision burns.

Moreover, i must have access to debug by JTAG after secure. I know how to secure JTAG and it was done.

I've read documentation but taking into account i only get one shot i need to be 100% sure.

Thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies

nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @iff ,

We have an application note that you can find useful, and you will find a link inside the Application note to the Secure Boot Modes AN13250.

For more information regarding the fuses Security Reference Manual is also available. Please contact your local distributor if you require access.

AN13133 

Security Reference Manual 

0 Kudos

iff
Contributor I

OK. i knew that it was useless. You evidently don't read the questions. I am so sick of such stupid answers. 

And thank you not at all.

0 Kudos

iff
Contributor I

Dear NXP support

Would you please answer me? And even if you don't know the answer, please write it down. 

0 Kudos

iff
Contributor I

Dear NXP support,

I'm looking forward to your reply to gain new skills and with new rage rush just into battle burning all fuses caught the eye.

0 Kudos