cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMXRT1064 Debug Issue

yashwanthk
Contributor II

Hi,

I am working on iMXRT1064. I am using RAM Linker file. While debugging, when I am keeping break point and run the code, the code is stop running. 

I am getting below issues in debug window

The processor can not be debugged

The debug registers are not accessible or The CPU clock is stalled by the memory controller

Cannot start core 0 

How to solve this issue. Waiting for quick replay.

Thanks & Regards,

Yashwanth

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yashwanth K

Could you provide more information about the issue that you are facing? Which RAM Linker file are you referring? what IDE and programming tool are you using?

Also, if possible, please provide the example project that you are using and the steps that you follow to reproduce your issue.

Best regardfs

0 Kudos

yashwanthk
Contributor II

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for Replay.

Actually that issue is because of linker file. The issue solved after changing linker file.

Here I'm discussing another issue what I am facing.

I am working on iMXRT1064 USB Host cdc communication. I am using USB host cdc RTOS SDK example code.

I'm able to establish a communication between iMXRT1064 (Host) and Quectel EC25 Modem(Device) after changing communication class codes as per Quectel EC25 modem. I'm pasting below code for reference. 

The Quectel EC25 is configured with 4 USB ports, but I'm accessing only one port (AT Port).

/*! @brief CDC class-specific code, Communications Interface Class Code*/
#define USB_HOST_CDC_COMMUNICATIONS_CLASS_CODE 0xFF    //0x02U
/*! @brief CDC class-specific code,Communications Class Subclass Codes*/
#define USB_HOST_CDC_SUBCLASS_ACM_CODE 0x00    //0x02U
/*No class specific protocol required. See the CDC specification page22*/
#define USB_HOST_CDC_PROTOCOL_CODE 0x00U
/*! @brief CDC class-specific code,Data Class Interface Codes*/
#define USB_HOST_CDC_DATA_CLASS_CODE 0xFF       //0x0AU//
/* This field is unused for Data Class interfaces and should have a value of 00h.*/
#define USB_HOST_CDC_DATA_SUBCLASS_CODE 0x00U
/*No class-specific protocol required. See the CDC specification page22*/
#define USB_HOST_CDC_DATA_PROTOCOL_CODE 0x00U

I'm requesting data through AT commands. For every AT command, we will get data and OK response or only OK response. 

The actual issues is for some commands, I'm receiving only data. I'm not receiving OK. When I fire next command, then I'm receiving previous OK response & current response. 

How to read missing OK response before sending another request?

I think example code is in pooling method. Is there any USB Host CDC example code is interrupt method?

Thanks & Regards,

Yashwanth.

0 Kudos