Did you mean: 

[iMX8M Plus][ISP] Flicker Advoidance

Jump to solution
khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III

Dear Community,

From the guidance for the VVEXT tool made by one of NXP's partners, it says :

Flicker Avoidance Period

The ISP offers the feature of flicker suppression. The flicker suppression aims at the suppression of brightness fluctuations of the image, which are caused by differences in the frequencies of the light source (e.g. fluorescent lamps, LEDs) and the image acquisition frequency (beatings).

This feature has not yet been put into operation by PHYTEC and is therefore not supported for the time being.

We are experiencing the same issue. Therefore, I would like to know if this feature would generically be NXP's ISP feature or specifically to PHYTEC's implementation, please ?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Khang

0 Kudos
1 Solution
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have confirmed that ISP doesn't support this currently, if customer needs it,  need consult ISP vendor for more detailed information, maybe it's not free, if you need it, pls consult local DFAE to get further help

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have confirmed that ISP doesn't support this currently, if customer needs it,  need consult ISP vendor for more detailed information, maybe it's not free, if you need it, pls consult local DFAE to get further help

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

let me double check it and tell you later

0 Kudos