cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6 Solo / PF0100 Config

Jump to solution
mgarrison
Contributor II

What's the correct PF0100 configuration to use for an iMX6 Solo?  Looks like F2 or F4?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi MATT

please check MMPF0100 Datasheet Table 1. Orderable Part Variations

option for MCIMX6DL-SDP (Solo is compatible with i.MX6DL)

http://cache.freescale.com/files/analog/doc/data_sheet/MMPF0100.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mgarrison
Contributor II

Great, thank you.  That puts it as an F0.  It's not obvious in the PF0100 document that you should use the DualLite configurations for a Solo, but that makes sense now.

The information amongst all these datasheets is really confusing.  It seems as though F0 shouldn't be the correct option because it sequences SW2 later than what Table 4-1 in the IMX6SDLHDG suggests.  But given that it is used in the reference design, I am happy to go with it.

Just some feedback for improved documentation.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi MATT

please check MMPF0100 Datasheet Table 1. Orderable Part Variations

option for MCIMX6DL-SDP (Solo is compatible with i.MX6DL)

http://cache.freescale.com/files/analog/doc/data_sheet/MMPF0100.pdf

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos