cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx8mq-evk dual display rtsp streaming

rutvij_trivedi
Contributor II

Hi Folks ,

I'm working with i.mx8mq-evk with 4.9.51_GA and able to play dual display using dual display specific dtb file.
I followed How to use dual display on i.MX8 including 4k decoding - i.MXDev Blog  link to work with dual display for local video (present in sd card' rootfs).

I tried to play rtsp source in one of the display(DSI-HDMI or HDMI ) with below approaches

1) gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://10.99.7.13:8554/test typefind=true ! video/quicktime ! qtdemux ! queue max-size-time=0 ! vpudec ! queue max-size-time=0 ! kmssink sync=true &
2) gst-launch-1.0  rtspsrc location=rtsp://10.99.7.13:8554/test typefind=true ! video/quicktime ! aiurdemux ! queue max-size-time=0 ! vpudec ! waylandsink &
3) gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=rtsp://10.99.7.13:8554/test uridecodebin0::source::latency=300
4) gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://10.99.7.13:8554/test ! decodebin ! autovideosink

But in all the above case i m not able to get any video on the any of the display.

If i go with only HDMI using default dtb (fsl-imx8mq-evk.dtb) and use  3rd and 4th command , I'm able to play rtsp stream from the board.

So is there any way to play rtsp while I'm in dual display mode ?

Regards,
Rutvij

0 Kudos
2 Replies

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

In the Gstreamer log information, are you getting that the video is successfully reproduced? 

Best Regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos

rutvij_trivedi
Contributor II

Hi,
Any suggestions ?

Reagards,
Rutvij

0 Kudos