i.mx6 can't connect with USB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx6 can't connect with USB

yun1405007
Contributor I

Hi everybody:   According to the official manual,we design circuit again about  I.MX6 processor,now,we tested the board yestoday,But,

the board can't be recognised in USB.VDDCORE and VDDSOC is 1.4V, VDD_HIGH_IN and NSNVS are 3.0V.All supply voltages

are in line with  the official manual.There are nothing wrong in multiplexing I / O ports and power-up sequence,However,we alway can't connect with USB.To our strange,when VDDCORE and VDDSOC voltage at around 1.2V ,USB can be connected,but Loading image fails .

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You could refer to section 3.11 “USB recommendations” of the “Hardware Development Guide for i.MX 6Quad, 6Dual, 6DualLite, 6Solo Families of Applications Processo...” document and to section 3.4.1.2 “USB” of the application note AN3951 “i.MX Layout Recommendations”.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos