Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6ULL working @ 800MHz

Jump to solution
dhvanish_parekh
Contributor I

Hi,

Currently we are working on i.MX6ULL in one project.

After doing some feasibility analysis and review of datasheet we found some conflict in technical specification and other details.

Below I have listed down queries:

1. We found that MCIMX6Y2CVM08AA part# supports operating freq. upto 800MHz. Kindly confirm.
  2. When we referred datasheet of above part it shows 2x FlexCAN interface available. Where as in BUY/PARAMETRIC section it is showing 0(zero) for same.
  3. Kindly provide your input on this conflict. (Datasheet or BUY/PARAMETRIC specification)(Link: http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...)
  4. What will be the available Stock & Lead time for MCIMX6Y2CVM08AA? Also, kindly provide pricing details @ 1K, 5K & 10K MOQ
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dhvanish Parekh,

1) That’s correct, part number MCIMX6Y2CVM08AA supports 800Mhz.

2) From the part number this is a General Purpose Full Feature part which includes two flexCAN, this is most likely an error on the Buy/Parametric section, I will escalate this error.

As for the stock, lead time and pricing I would need to ask you to contact your NXP Sales Representative or an Authorized Distributor for more information on these.

My apologies for the inconvenience. I hope this helps!

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dhvanish Parekh,

1) That’s correct, part number MCIMX6Y2CVM08AA supports 800Mhz.

2) From the part number this is a General Purpose Full Feature part which includes two flexCAN, this is most likely an error on the Buy/Parametric section, I will escalate this error.

As for the stock, lead time and pricing I would need to ask you to contact your NXP Sales Representative or an Authorized Distributor for more information on these.

My apologies for the inconvenience. I hope this helps!

Regards,

0 Kudos