i.MX6Q SABRE SDB, & OV5640 camera.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6Q SABRE SDB, & OV5640 camera.

1990rahulreddy
Contributor IV

I have i.MX6Q SABRE SDB, & OV5640 camera. I have use fsl-image-qt5-x11-imx6qdlsolo.sdcard & now board is running. How can I install OpenCV in this? How can I  connect board to internet for downloading package ? How can I capture video & start camera ? Please, Help ?

Labels (3)
4 Replies

Gamer_Lee
Contributor I

Hi Rahul,

I'm a beginner for using I.MX6Q SABER SDB and i want to use OV5640 to capture video. How can i connect the OV5640 to the board? Which port did you use to connect the camera, J5 or J9? I have searched the OV5640 and the camera is 24pin, should i use some connector to connect the carema to the board? Thanks!

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rahul

for testing OpenCV one can follow

Computer Vision on i.MX Processors: Building OpenCV-2.4.X for Freescale's i.MX6 BSP (Yocto)

testing camera is described in attached Linux Manual sect.9.5.2 Video4Linux API test

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1990rahulreddy
Contributor IV

Hi igor, There is no attachment. Please, attach files.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rahul

attachment in red in above post, click on red with mouse.

1.jpg

~igor

0 Kudos