Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to config imx8mq to use the edp interface screen

Jump to solution
pingyuchen
Contributor II

Hi,

I need config imx8mq to display by the screen of the edp interface. What can I do for it? And is there any demo for reference? I want to use the mipi to edp bridge IC LT8911.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi pingyi

supported features are described in attached Release Notes, seems edp is not supported.

Suggest to proceed with NXP Professional Services:

NXP Professional Services|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi pingyi

supported features are described in attached Release Notes, seems edp is not supported.

Suggest to proceed with NXP Professional Services:

NXP Professional Services|NXP 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
pingyuchen
Contributor II

Hi igor,

Thank for your response.

0 Kudos