Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i add p11tool to imx8mp

Jump to solution
greeran
Contributor III

hi

I am creating a secure BSP for imx8mp board. My guide lines are from the imx-linux-user-guide chapter 10. was successful in adding the cryptodev and the libp11 and but i am not able to build the p11tool.

the p11tool is built from gnutls. i tried to add p11-kit to the package config but with no success. does someone know how to build and add the p11tool to the Yocto BSP

thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
greeran
Contributor III

hi

i was able to solve the problem. it seems the p11-kit was update and i did not have the latest update. the recipe update added native to the BBVCLASSEXTEND. 

this solved the problem

thansk

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
greeran
Contributor III

hi

i was able to solve the problem. it seems the p11-kit was update and i did not have the latest update. the recipe update added native to the BBVCLASSEXTEND. 

this solved the problem

thansk

0 Kudos
greeran
Contributor III

hi Harvey

i am building a minimal secure image. i added the p11-kit and the libp11 and the pk11-helper. i see they work but when i add the p11-kit to the package config in the gnutls recipe the build fails. it seems that automaticly the gnutls recipe looks for p11-kit-native but does not find it. 

might you know where my error is 

thansk

0 Kudos
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @greeran 

Have you built the full image, bitbake imx-full-image? There is a p11tool with testing on a prebuild full image. 

Regards

Harvey

0 Kudos