显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

about camera video in imx8m-evk borad

1,765 次查看
chunfengren
Contributor I

We have purchased NXP MIPI-CSI Ov5640 camera
and we do camera test on NXP i.MX8M EVK, The camera output was sent to HDMI display.

the board is based on android 8.1
when we preview and take video on ov5640, when take video of  moving objects, video is blur.

from kernel logs to see , there is many RX fifo overflow, it make some  captured Frames by camera lost.

[  867.956960] mx6s-csi 30a90000.csi1_bridge: mx6s_csi_irq_handler Rx fifo overf
low
[  870.956451] mx6s-csi 30a90000.csi1_bridge: mx6s_csi_irq_handler Rx fifo overf
low
[  874.273032] mx6s-csi 30a90000.csi1_bridge: mx6s_csi_irq_handler Rx fifo overf
low 

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
6 回复数

1,026 次查看
chunfengren
Contributor I

hi, diego Adrian Cuevas

today ,I download i.MX Release Distro 4.9.51-mx8-ga imx8mqevk image from nxp demo  to evk board,

and use gst-launch-1.0 tool to capture video. video is very blur when we  taked video of  moving objects or shake camera.

0 项奖励

1,026 次查看
diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Do you have the video that you are mentioning?

I need it to see what are the differences between your video output with the one that I am having.

Best Regards,

Diego. 

0 项奖励

1,026 次查看
chunfengren
Contributor I

HI,Diego Adrian Cuevas

my test board is i.MX8M EVK, the board is based on android 8.1, not Linux platform.

when we  are taking video of  moving objects or shaking camera,  recorded video is very blur, it sees that many frames is lost.

!

captured video is attached, please you check it thanks.

0 项奖励

1,026 次查看
diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Do you have the video that you are mentioning? Apparently, it wasn't attached.

However, are you using our Android Demo image? Because I don't see any blurred image from the camera output.

Best Regards,

Diego.

0 项奖励

1,026 次查看
chunfengren
Contributor I

HI,Diego Adrian Cuevas

there is no gst-launch-1.0 command on android platform, about this board and board image, we don't make any modification.

0 项奖励

1,026 次查看
diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Can you please try using the below gstreamer pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! 'video/x-raw,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1' ! kmssink

Best Regards,

Diego.

0 项奖励