Which parameters does LCD need to work at RT1052?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which parameters does LCD need to work at RT1052?

Jimmywder03
Contributor III

Hello,

Im tryng to use a LCD screen on a custom board using the RT1052, I used the same IMXRT1052 EVK circuit in my custom board and Im also using the EW_GUI_GRAPHICS_ACCELERATOR SDK. That SDK works well at the EVK but I does not work in my custom board.

Im using the same RT1052, RAM, QSPI, the same SDK example, the same electronics componets. 

I also create a code to put all data bus' lcd pin (LCDIF D0 to D15) as an output to see is those pins are working well and Yes they are working great.

I also compare those signals in my custom board and IMXRT1052 EVk LCDIF_CLK, LCDIF_ENABLE, LCDIF_HSYNC, LCDIF_VSYCN using an osciloscope and Im receiving the same wave with the same parameters.

I also check if my custom PCB is receiving all the voltages and GND and Yes it is taking the voltage.

My result is that My LCD is showing a green image where it is not what it is suppost to do? 

So my question is, Are there any others recommendation that I have to know to make the LCD work in my custom board?

OR

Could you tell me other things that I can check between IMXRT1052 and my custom board?

Kindly regards!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I find you submit a case: 00494855 for the same question and I already answered that case.

Would you please check my feedback with case: 00494855.

If there with any further question, just reply that case email. Thanks.

Mike

0 Kudos