Where to find the OpenCL libraries for iMX8MQ development kit to cross compile any OpenCL application

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find the OpenCL libraries for iMX8MQ development kit to cross compile any OpenCL application

kushal_chaudhar
Contributor I

1) I am trying to cross compile Darknet on OpenCL(GitHub - ganyc717/Darknet-On-OpenCL: Darknet On OpenCL) project for the i.MX8 Quad Max Development platform. While cross compiling, it ask for the OpenCL libraries. I am not able to find out them in the cross compiler installation folder  /opt/fsl-imx-x11/4.9.51-mx8-beta.

Could you please suggest the location for the OpenCL libraries of i.MX8 Quad Max Development platform?

2) I want to utilized GPU part of the i.MX 8QuadMax chip for the neural Network inference to increase the performance. Currently after cross compiling the Darknet project (GitHub - pjreddie/darknet: Convolutional Neural Networks )for the i.MX8QM I am getting FPS of 0.1 only, so in order to increase this performance how should I cross compile the project?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Ajit0241
Contributor I

is this now available.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kushal

one can look on AN12060 Software ISP Application Note

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12060.pdf 

As i.MX8QuadMax  processor is not publicly released yet, additional documentation
will be available after its public release.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------