Where can I download android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_omxplayer_source.tar.gz and android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_wfdsink_source.tar.gz

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I download android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_omxplayer_source.tar.gz and android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_wfdsink_source.tar.gz

guohn
Contributor III

Hi ALL,

We want to use android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_core_source.gz. And I found that need android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_omxplayer_source.tar.gz and android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_wfdsink_source.tar.gz.

3.3 Patch Freescale extended features code
Besides the core features code package, Freescale also provides extended features code packages. These extended features
code packages bring more features. The following tables list the extended features code packages.
Table 15. Extended features code package
Package name                                           Package Description
android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_omxplayer_source.tar.gz                Source code package, binaries and scripts for using omxplayer
android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga_wfdsink_source.tar.gz                  Source code package to add Freescale WIFI Sink support into the core features code package

Where can I download them?

Thanks!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shannon

to obtain them please contact local FAE or marketing office.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos