cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade directfb to 1.7 on i.mx6 SABRE

kunxiao
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm using  BSP L3.0.35.4.1.0 and I'm trying to upgrade directfb to 1.7, which supports gles2 gfx driver. I successfully compiled directfb1.7 and its accessory examples. Before running any program, I redirected the GPU library files as per the i.Mx_6Solo6DualLite_linux_Reference manual.

> cd <ROOTFS>/usr/lib

> sudo ln -s libGAL-dfb.so libGAL.so

> sudo ln -s libEGL-dfb.so libEGL.so

> sudo ln -s libEGL-dfb.so libEGL.so.1

> sudo ln -s libVIVANTE-dfb.so libVIVANTE.so

Then I run df_window, one of directfb's example programs, and I got the below error.

Direct/Modules: Unable to dlopen `/usr/lib/directfb-1.7-0/gfxdrivers/libdirectfb_gles2.so'!

--> libdirectfb-1.4.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

After checking dependency, I found out the dependency link: libdirectfb_gles2.so->libEGL.so->libGAL.so-> libdirectfb-1.4.so.0. That is to say the above mentioned libEGL-dfb.so depends on directfb1.4, which is included in the BSP.

Since libEGL-dfb.so along with the other gpu libraries are provided in the format of binary, where can I get the source code of those libraries and build them based on directfb1.7 (or any other versions) by myself? Any help is really appreciated.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kun,

Vivante GPU sources are closed for customers (under NDA), please

enter ticket to Freescale support for obtaining more details how one can get it.

Regards

0 Kudos