cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U-boot Environment Variables Source Code

nandishsg
Contributor I

Hello NXP,

I am looking for the U-boot Environment Variables Source Code in imx6 android 9 architecture.

but if i am not wrong i am able to find the setenv and printenv only two variables source in following 

path " /source/vendor/nxp-opensource/uboot-imx/tools/env/fw_env_main.c " is it correct path and file 

for the setenv and printenv variables. if not please let me know the correct path and file.

and also for all remaining variables also like uboot, reset, reboot, ubootdelay, mm, cp, saveenv, etc.

Thanks in advance and best Regards,

SGN

0 Kudos
5 Replies

nandishsg
Contributor I

Hi Karan,

My question is i want see the source code of each u-boot environment variable. 

for example reboot, boot, mmc, cp, mm, saveenv ,ubootdelay, reset, default, etc...,

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards 

Nandish S.G

0 Kudos

karangajjar
Senior Contributor II

Hi Nandish SG,

Sorry for delayed response.

You can find the source code of uboot command under <u-boot-src>/cmd/ directory.

Let me know in case of any concerns.

Regards,

Karan Gajjar

0 Kudos

nandishsg
Contributor I

Hi Karan 

Thanks for your quick reply, my query is i need to see the source code of uboot environmental 

variable for example : we have so many env variable like saveenv, setenv, reboot, mmc, boot,

bootdelay, etc... i want see the source code of these variables. i hope i am clear with this query,

in board.c(source/vendor/nxp-opensource/uboot-imx/board/freescale/mx6sabresd/mx6sabresd.c)

it has the information of board services, 

if any one knows please let me know the path and source files , thanks in advance.

best regards 

SGN

0 Kudos

karangajjar
Senior Contributor II

Hi Nandish SG,

Sorry for the inconvenience, can you please make us clear about which source code you want. Like savenev how it works? Or something like below

include/configs/<board.h>

example:

include/configs/mx6sllevk.h

Regards,

Karan Gajjar

0 Kudos

karangajjar
Senior Contributor II

Hi Nandish SG,

You are asking about the u-boot variable, so you will find that under uboot-imx directory.

For board specific file you can have a look at uboot-imx/board directory. Other environment specific variable can be found in uboot-imx/include/configs/<board>.h and uboot-imx/env directory.

Regards,

Karan Gajjar