Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLPX, THS-PREPARE, THS-ZERO, THS-TRAIL, TWAKEUP Calculation

alexreddy
Contributor I

Hi,

Can anyone , say about the configuration of the following in i.MX6 MIPI DSI PHY

/* Clock lane timing control setting: TLPX, THS-PREPARE, THS-ZERO, THS-TRAIL, TWAKEUP */
0. TLPX
1. THS-PREPARE
2. THS-ZERO
3. THS-TRAIL
4. TWAKEUP                    

/* Data lane timing control setting: TLPX, THS-PREPARE, THS-ZERO, THS-TRAIL, TTA-GO, TTA-GET, TWAKEUP.*/

Could you please let me know the inputs?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All MIPI DSI PHY voltage and timing parameters are given in the corresponding Data Sheet document. For example, refer to the Section 4.11.12 of the i.MX6Dual/Quad Applications Processors for Consumer Products Data Sheet document, available on the processor's Documentation web page:

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-based-processors-and-mcus/i.mx-appli...

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lyu
Contributor III

First, there is no section 4.11.12, I think you mean 4.12.12. 

I don't see answers for TTA-GO, TTA-GET timing control and configuration in above mentioned document. If I miss reading the document, could you please point me to the page of the document that has the info?

0 Kudos