取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Sensor boards with MIMXRT685-EVK

747 次查看
jbn60
Contributor I

I am trying to use the Makalu6 Evaluation application software with a P3T1085UK plugged into  a MIMXRT685-EVK. Documentation for the P3T1085UK shows the module being recognized in the software. When I run the application nothing is recognized. I have tried connecting and disconnecting.

I have the module plugged in and the I3C cable plugged in. 

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
2 回复数

723 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @jbn60 ,

Thanks for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

I am the RT engineer, so mainly familiar with the RT situation.

Your side, also use the P3T1085UK sensor, you mentioned it is working, but when connect with the RT685, not working.

Do you do the correct configuration? Do you use ENTDAA or static address?

You also can refer to this application note for the I3C and the code to do the communication, whether that works or not? an12796, or the SDK code.

\SDK_2_14_0_MIMXRT685-AUD-EVK\boards\mimxrt685audevk\driver_examples\i3c

If still have issues, you can use the logic analyzer to check the I3C bus, where it is stopping.

Also check the data send to the sensor is correct or not.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励

633 次查看
jbn60
Contributor I

Following the instructions for the P3T1085 eval it shows after running the software the sensor board being detected by the Makalu6 application. See Instructions.png attachment. When I run the software the sensor board is never detected even after clicking the connect button. I have the I2C/I3C wires connected between the sensor board  into the and the MIMXRT685  and the sensor board plugged into the 685 eval board (see I3C_SensorSoftware.png). I am not sure what to do to get the sensor to work with the software 

0 项奖励