RT595 zephyr and vs code Development support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT595 zephyr and vs code Development support

darkknight_nxp
Contributor I

Our existing program is implemented based on nordic sdk (zephyr rtos).
At this stage, we have  i.MX RT595 Evaluation Kit development board, and we want to quickly port the program to this board.
We are more concerned about the follow-up driver support of rt595 in zephyr.

Mainly the mipi screen, and the GPU driver part.

If the support for zephyr is not enough, I would like to know how to create a  jlink flash script based on the armgcc project. At this stage, I have built the armgcc project through your company's sdk and compiled it successfully.
I want to use vs code to cooperate with the armgcc tool chain to complete the development work.
Mainly the eclipse based mcuxpress is too slow to start, I don't like it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

darkknight_nxp
Contributor I

Ok, I've started a discussion about zephyr on github.

Currently, I have tried the mcuxpresso config tool to build the compilation environment of GCC ARM Embedded 10-2021.10, which can be compiled normally, but I don't know how to download the program to the development board. The official tutorial only has the part of debugging with gdb, so can you provide relevant scripts to help me quickly download the program to the development board to complete the verification?

THX.

darkknight_nxp_1-1662003043098.png

darkknight_nxp_0-1662003028109.png

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

As described in our Zephyr NXP Support Landing Page, we prefer to support Zephyr users in GitHub.  And this issue is a generic application issue, not related to anything proprietary.     

I would suggest you post your questions on Zephyr Project Github.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos