表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Programming i.MX8 eFUSES from userspace

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,966件の閲覧回数
rohitdubey
Contributor III

Hi, 

We're attempting to write the MAC address for the ethernet from a script to be executed during initial setup. I know the eFUSES can programmed from u-boot (Fusing MAC addresses in IMX8 ) but this is tricky to do from a script. We also don't have the option to boot from serial download that Universal Update Utility requires.

I can read the eFUSES from the sysfs (ocotp module) and the OTP memory mapped registers but they don't seem to be writable.

Is there a way to program the fuses from a Yocto based linux image running on the platform? 

Any guidance is truly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rohit

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,893件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rohit

for access eFUSES from userspace one can try patches provided on

OCOTP write support on i.mx8m 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
1,894件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rohit

for access eFUSES from userspace one can try patches provided on

OCOTP write support on i.mx8m 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
1,893件の閲覧回数
rohitdubey
Contributor III

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your reply. The patched fsl_otp driver in the above post seems to be working well for us:

OCOTP Shadow register reload 

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit

0 件の賞賛