Porting realtek rtl8188ee pcie based wireless card in to android 6.0 for IMX6 Sabresd board [IMX6DualLite]

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting realtek rtl8188ee pcie based wireless card in to android 6.0 for IMX6 Sabresd board [IMX6DualLite]

aneesalappatt
Contributor I

Dear Sir,

Porting realtek rtl8188ee pcie based wireless card in to IMX6 Sabresd board android.

I have a IMX6 sabresd [IMX6 Dual Lite] board having custom pcie based realtek rtl8188ee wifi device. My board is having android 6.0 version. The current android version which is the git supported by nxp and doesn't support RTL8188EE pcie based wifi device. I want to port the RTL8188EE pcie device in to android os which is running on the imx6 sabresd board [Dual Lite]. Please guide to port the new wifi device in to android.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ANEES

porting guidelines should be provided by vendor of wifi chip, so may be recommended to

apply to realtek support. Also next links may be helpful

GitHub - FreedomBen/rtl8188ce-linux-driver: This modified version of the RealTek WiFi driver fixes s... 

Support RTL8188 8192 wifi dongle in FSL JB4.2.2-GA release 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos