Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ping not working in RT1024 custom board

Jump to solution
sbabu
Contributor III

Hi All,

We are testing our ethernet interface(lwip ping demo example) on our custom board based out of MIMXRT1024 and PHY is KSZ8081RND. The ping is working fine in EVAL kit but not working in our board. The Link is coming up only if we disable autoNeg but tx and rx not happening. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Babu

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sbabu
Contributor III

@PabloAvalos Hi Pablo, Thanks. We got the Enet working but we are having issue in brining up the SC Card on RT1024. The SD_ApplicationSendOperationCondition() command is failing from the MCUXpresso demo example. We are not able to get command response and its stuck waiting for command response. Please let me know your team thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Subash

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear @sbabu 

Thanks a lot for reaching our technical support and for your patience.

Regarding your issue, I would like to help, but first I would like to know if you are following the Hardware Design Guide for your custom board, because as you mentioned, on EVAL board it is working fine, so then you will need to check your hardware connections and if everything seems ok regarding the HUG (Hardware User Guide) and the connection are similar to the EVK board.

Hope you may have the connection well, please let me know if you find something.

BR.
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos
sbabu
Contributor III

@PabloAvalos Hi Pablo, Thanks. We got the Enet working but we are having issue in brining up the SC Card on RT1024. The SD_ApplicationSendOperationCondition() command is failing from the MCUXpresso demo example. We are not able to get command response and its stuck waiting for command response. Please let me know your team thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Subash

0 Kudos
PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear @sbabu 

Thanks a lot for response.

Regarding the issue, I do not have the exact clue on what's going on, but I am wondering if you have already tried to run the sdcard freertos example from SDK to try to read/write your SD and avoid the errors?

Here is a capture of the readme file so you can make sure to follow all the steps to run the demo and see if it is not a hardware issue.

2023-05-30_14-02-41 RW SDCARD FREERTOS README FILE RT1024.png

Please let me know if this demo runs successfully on your board to discard HW issues.

Thanks a lot.
BR.
Pablo Avalos. 

0 Kudos