次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Permission denied when remounting /system

1,192件の閲覧回数
salmanarif
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm trying to change the boot animation for Android on a Sabre SD Platform with iMX6DL by following the guide in the FAQ. When trying to remount /system as read-write, I get a "Permission denied" error. I've tried using both a Terminal emulator on the device itself, and an adb shell. Can anyone who has managed to change the boot animation, or remount the file system help me out? Thanks!

ラベル(4)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

362件の閲覧回数
b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You need to use sudo to remount the partition.

Have a great day,                                                                                                                                                                  
Victor                                                                                                                                                                             

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                            
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!                                                                                       
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                            

0 件の賞賛