Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New iMX93 famILY ic DESIGN RESORUCES

Jump to solution
Gorka_3
Contributor II

Hello,

I would like to know if there are available the CAD resources (symbol and footprint) of the new iMX93 family parts. It would be nice if they are for Altium.

Cheers,

Gorka.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hector_delgado
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Gorka_3 ,

I hope you're doing well. The files should be available in the SOM design file package (the Module Design Files I mentioned above). Unfortunately, we don't have them in Altium format and it's highly recommended to use these in their original format. In case you really need them for Altium you and try importing them:

KB: Import Allegro files to Altium | Altium Designer | Knowledge Base

NOTE: importing/converting files for different design tools can be of high risk and proceeding is your own responsibility. Be aware that these types of conversions usually end up with loss of data/facts. 

Let me know if this was of any help. Thank you.

Best regards,
Hector.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
hector_delgado
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Gorka_3 ,

I hope you're doing well. You can find design files for the i.MX 93 here: i.MX 93 Evaluation Kit | NXP Semiconductors (in the Design Resources section of the site).

Or, here are direct download links for the files (be aware that you must log in to your NXP account in order to be able to download the files):

Base Board Design files: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MCIMX93-BB

Compute Module Design files: https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MCIMX93-SOM

Let me know if this was of any help!

Best regards,
Hector.

0 Kudos
mariuszslonina
Contributor I
Hello may I please ASCII file for import?
uploaded files are binary it can be used only for view in cadence Allegro Viewer.
It will be help design new solution. Thanks
0 Kudos
Gorka_3
Contributor II
Hi @hector_delgado,

Thank you for your replay.

I have already seen those files but I wonder where are the symbol and footprint (for Altium in my case) of the imx93 IC itself. I mean, the 9x9 and 11x11 BGA ICs CAD resources, in order to develop a design with them.

Best regards,

Gorka.
0 Kudos
hector_delgado
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Gorka_3 ,

I hope you're doing well. The files should be available in the SOM design file package (the Module Design Files I mentioned above). Unfortunately, we don't have them in Altium format and it's highly recommended to use these in their original format. In case you really need them for Altium you and try importing them:

KB: Import Allegro files to Altium | Altium Designer | Knowledge Base

NOTE: importing/converting files for different design tools can be of high risk and proceeding is your own responsibility. Be aware that these types of conversions usually end up with loss of data/facts. 

Let me know if this was of any help. Thank you.

Best regards,
Hector.

0 Kudos
mariuszslonina
Contributor I

this method needs Allegro software extracta.exe.

please upload ASCII files.

Thanks

0 Kudos