cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing lines of image

MicMoba
Contributor V

Hello,

I have a RGB display with a resolution of 800x480px. Then I have a V4L2 source that is a capture device with 720x576 (PAL) resolution.

When I show the image of the capture device with GStreamer there is always a part missing in the picture.

This is the way I call GStreamer:

gst-launch-1.0 imxv4l2videosrc device=/dev/video0 ! imxipuvideotransform ! video/x-raw,width=720,height=576 ! imxipuvideosink window-x-coord=0 window-y-coord=0 window-width=400 window-height=240 force-aspect-ratio=true

I want to show the complete image in the upper left corner of my display. I can see the image but I think there are round 100 lines less. I don't know exactly but I suppose.

Is there a possibility that is has something to do with the framebuffer size? Can it be to small?

cat /sys/class/graphics/fb0/modes  -> U:800x480p-57

cat /sys/class/graphics/fb0/virtual_size  -> 800,960

Thanks

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

MicMoba
Contributor V

Hi Igor,

thanks for your reply. I will shift my issue to the gstreamer-imx forum

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael

seems gstreamer-imx (imxipuvideotransform,imxipuvideosink) are used in the case,

one can post issue on Issues · Freescale/gstreamer-imx · GitHub 

Alternatively one can try with nxp linux and imx-gst1.0-plugins described in linux documentation on

i.MX Software | NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------