表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MX7 USB - initialize but do not use USB Port

ソリューションへジャンプ
663件の閲覧回数
demoniacmilk
Contributor IV

Hello,

for a customer I have developed two different hardware versions of bascially the same product.

One difference between the two versions is the usage of the the USB OTG ports. One version uses both ports, the other uses just one.

So far, the USB OTG port that has not been used was not powered and had no external circuitry at all.

To allow my customer to use the same software on both versions (initializes borh ports) I would like to allow the unused USB port to be initialized in software. What is the minimal circuitry to allow this?

I guess: Power USB_OTGx_VDDA_3P3_in, attach a capacitor to OSB_OTGx_VBUS and a resistor to USB_OTGx_REXT? or may i cut some of these even?

thanks and regards,

Lars

ラベル(2)
タグ(4)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
502件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lars

I believe you are correct, additionally capacitor at VDD_USB_OTGx_1P0_CAP

is needed for normal usb operation.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
503件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lars

I believe you are correct, additionally capacitor at VDD_USB_OTGx_1P0_CAP

is needed for normal usb operation.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛