Is there any i.MXRT example code using LPUART_SendEDMA / LPUART_ReceiveEDMA ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any i.MXRT example code using LPUART_SendEDMA / LPUART_ReceiveEDMA ?

Jump to solution
np
Contributor IV

I'm writing code for i.MX RT106x processors, and would like to use NXP's LPUART_SendEDMA() / LPUART_ReceiveEDMA() library functions (in drivers/fsl_lpuart_edma.c/.h) to handle writes to (and reads from) the various UARTs.

However, the only example code I've found for this is for the NXP Kinetis K22F and KV11 processors, that uses a slightly different NXP DMA manager - DMAMGR_Init() / DMAMGR_RequestChannel() :

https://github.com/kylemanna/kinetis-sdk2/blob/master/boards/frdmk22f/driver_examples/lpuart/edma_tr...

Is there any i.MXRT example code out there using LPUART_SendEDMA / LPUART_ReceiveEDMA ? This may well need nothing more than a handful of i.MXRT DMA initialisation lines to get it working.

Thanks, Nick

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jay_heng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can refer to below demos:

\SDK_2.11.1_EVK-IMXRT1060\boards\evkimxrt1060\driver_examples\lpuart\edma_rb_transfer

\SDK_2.11.1_EVK-IMXRT1060\boards\evkimxrt1060\driver_examples\lpuart\edma_transfer

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jay_heng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can refer to below demos:

\SDK_2.11.1_EVK-IMXRT1060\boards\evkimxrt1060\driver_examples\lpuart\edma_rb_transfer

\SDK_2.11.1_EVK-IMXRT1060\boards\evkimxrt1060\driver_examples\lpuart\edma_transfer

np
Contributor IV

Thanks! Perfect answer!

0 Kudos