Install Bitbake fsl-image-gui

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Bitbake fsl-image-gui

veeranagouda
Contributor II

ERROR: Task 2761 (/home/veeranagouda/iwg15-release-bsp/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-support/opencv/opencv_3.1.bb, do_compile) failed with exit code '1

when I'm installing Bitbake fsl-image-gui I am getting error like this unable to solve

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @veeranagouda 

Can't really tell what the problem is only by the error. 

To check the compile error log can probably find logs for troubleshooting. 

Hope you have followed Yocto User Guide. 

Best regards

Harvey

0 Kudos

veeranagouda
Contributor II

ERROR: fsl-image-gui-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Unable to install packages. Command '/home/veeranagouda/iwg15-release-bsp/build_iwg15/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/apt-get install --force-yes --allow-unauthenticated packagegroup-core-ssh-dropbear qt5nmapcarousedemo psplash packagegroup-core-tools-profile apt packagegroup-qt5-demos cinematicexperience packagegroup-fsl-tools-audio qtsmarthome packagegroup-fsl-tools-benchmark qtbase-examples quitindicators qt5nmapper quitbattery packagegroup-core-boot packagegroup-core-full-cmdline packagegroup-core-tools-testapps packagegroup-core-x11-base packagegroup-fsl-gstreamer1.0-full packagegroup-core-nfs-server qtdeclarative-examples iwtest qt3d-examples packagegroup-fsl-gstreamer1.0 packagegroup-fsl-tools-gpu packagegroup-fsl-tools-testapps run-postinsts packagegroup-fsl-tools-gpu-external packagegroup-core-tools-debug qt5ledscreen qt5everywheredemo packagegroup-qt5-toolchain-target qt5-demo-extrafiles packagegroup-tools-bluetooth packagegroup-base-extended packagegroup-core-x11-sato' returned 100:
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
packagegroup-core-x11-base : Depends: packagegroup-core-x11-utils but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

ERROR: fsl-image-gui-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Function failed: do_rootfs
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/veeranagouda/iwg15-release-bsp/build_iwg15/tmp/work/imx6qdl_iwg15_sm-poky-linux-gnueabi/fsl-image-gui/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.29574
ERROR: Task 9 (/home/veeranagouda/iwg15-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/images/fsl-image-gui.bb, do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 8055 tasks of which 8054 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

how can i add apt package in the local.conf for used in putty

0 Kudos

Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

apt tool, by default, installed in image.

Best regard

Harvey

0 Kudos

veeranagouda
Contributor II

but when im using in  sudo apt command in putty its showing apt command not found

0 Kudos

Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I haven't tried apt on fsl-image-gui, anyhow, I believe the recipe for apt should be there /poky/meta/recipes-devtools/. so you can build it to your image. 

By the way, after you build apt into your image, you have to take care of the secure authentication for using apt tool.

Best regards

Harvey

0 Kudos