In I.mx6ull can we use alternative CSI_DATA(0 to 23) pins instead of default CSI_DATA(00 to 07) for camera interface

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In I.mx6ull can we use alternative CSI_DATA(0 to 23) pins instead of default CSI_DATA(00 to 07) for camera interface

prabhu1
Contributor III

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am using I.mx6ull processor(EVK) in that default camera data lines used(CSI_DATA00 to CSI_DATA07) instead of that pins can i use alternative pins (CSI_DATA6,CSI_DATA7,CSI_DATA8,CSI_DATA9,CSI_DATA16,CSI_DATA17,CSI_DATA18,CSI_DATA19) ?

Labels (1)
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi prabhu

csi pin usage is described in sect.19.4 Principles of Operation i.MX6UL Reference Manual

and can not be changed.

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/IMX6ULLRM.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prabhu1
Contributor III

Hi igor,

Thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos

prabhu1
Contributor III

Hi igor,

Currently i am using UART1_TX_DATA & UART1_RX_DATA as Debug UART instead of that can i use alternative pins(UART2_TX_DATA & UART2_RX_DATA, UART3_TX_DATA & UART3_RX_DATA, UART4_TX_DATA & UART4_RX_DATA, UART5_TX_DATA & UART5_RX_DATA) any of this for Debug UART ?

0 Kudos