IMXRT1050-EVKB with VisualGDB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXRT1050-EVKB with VisualGDB

trailerman
Contributor I

Wondering if anyone can help me get VisualGDB settings set correctly for the IMXRT1050-EVKB development board. I have been trying to download the GUI Guider example to the board. If I open the same project in the MCUExpresso IDE and download to the board all is well. I have studied the command line for VisualGDB and MCUExpresso IDE and I believe I have the settings the same.

If I check the *.o files from VisualGDB and MUCExpress IDE the file are different sizes. I have change the VisualGDB settings but cannot get the file size to match or the contents to be the same.

I continue to get from VisualGDB cannot write to  flash error. I like the VisualGDB concept but I am at the point where I will probably ditch VisualGDB if I cannot solve this.

Does anyone have any tips to point me in the right direction.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Does anyone have any tips to point me in the right direction.
-- Maybe you can refer to the post to learn how to develop i.MX RT MCU in the VisualGDB.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos