显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

IMX8 Nano JTAG ID

625 次查看
BHong
Contributor I

Hi all,

I am using XJTAG to check the ID of my IMX8 Nano processor. However, when I pull the ID code (from  the DFT_TAP) it does not match the ID code called out in the BDSL file. I got the BDSL file from the IMX8 Nano page off the NXP website but I am wondering if there is a more updated BDSL file somewhere?

Additionally, when I looked in the i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processor Reference Manual the SJC ID code in Table 4-27 lists the 16 bit Customer Part Number as a unique value for each SoC/IC and to go to the System Debug chapter for the exact register value for a specific SoC. When I go to the System Debug chapter, however, I cannot find anything on the Customer Part Number.

I have my Boot Mode lines all pulled up to 1 and I toggle the JTAG_MOD line as necessary to get into Debug or Test mode.

Thanks in advance for any help.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

605 次查看
sinanakman
Senior Contributor III

Hi Bhong, the IDCODE for the DAP and boundary scan are different. If you have the JTAG_MOD properly set for debug mode and if you issue an IDCODE instruction you will receive the IDCODE for DAP. The one mentioned in the BSDL file is probably for the test mode.

Hope this helps.

Sinan Akman

0 项奖励