How to add more panel power on sequence control gpios into panel device node of device-tree?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to add more panel power on sequence control gpios into panel device node of device-tree?

ソリューションへジャンプ
612件の閲覧回数
SS_S
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm using a iMX8MP with a custom board and Android11.

LVDS display and logo output well when I added enable-gpios<...> property into panel device node of device-tree.

But the corresponding probe function of driver (panel-simple.c) won't be invoked after I added more one reset-gpios<...> property into panel device node of device-tree.

May you comment how to add more panel power on sequence control GPIOs into panel device node of device-tree?

Thanks in advanced.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
521件の閲覧回数
SS_S
Contributor II

Dear Joanxie,

I found its cause this morning and try to debug it.

Thanks for your kindly reply.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
590件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

could you share your new dts file with me? let me double check it, and what power on sequence control GPIOs do you mean? what is your use case?

0 件の賞賛
返信
561件の閲覧回数
SS_S
Contributor II

for newer DTS

Dear joanxie,

My project panel has more gpios to control its power on/off sequence. (VDD,RESET,TP_EN and BL) 

SS_S_0-1700709903245.png

Currently, the panel power on sequence doesn't meet above specification.

So, we need to define those gpios (VDD,RESET,TP_EN and BL) to fine tune them.

Now, the panel output and work well when I have enable-gpios<...> property in lvds_panel device node for VDD and another enable-gpios<...> property in ss_backlight device node for BL.

but it will fail after I add reset-gpio<...> property into lvds_panel dvice node. (the probe function of driver panel-simple.c won't be invoked.)

Please refer to attchment for the DTS. (my tag is "ss_panel")

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
返信
525件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

pls share your schematic about this gpio connection let me double confirm this

0 件の賞賛
返信
522件の閲覧回数
SS_S
Contributor II

Dear Joanxie,

I found its cause this morning and try to debug it.

Thanks for your kindly reply.

0 件の賞賛
返信