Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add OpenMP library into LTIB?

frank_zhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi all,

One of our customers use freescale L3.0.35 release Linux, and the cross compile toolchain is "gcc-4.6.2-glibc-2.13-linaro-multilib-2011.12". We can add libgomp in Yocto by edit local.conf file in L3.10.17 or L3.14.28, but we are not familiar with LTIB environment which L3.0.35 used . Could anyone in our community knows how to add libgomp libgomp-dev libgomp-staticdev libraries into LTIB or how to use OpenMP in L3.0.35 Linux? Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Frank

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

zhangdendzh
Contributor I

你好 !我碰到和你一样的问题,请问最后解决了吗?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yao

one can look at attached Hello World app note and examples

of *.spec files in ltib/dist/lfs-5.1/  Also useful to check

AN3875 Building a Linux Image and Downloading onto i.MX Processors

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

frank_zhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi igor,

Thank you for your kindly help, and the document is really nice and helpful.

OpenMP seems a plugin for gcc compiler, so I need to patch the configargs.h in /gcc-4.6.2-glibc-2.13-linaro-multilib-2011.12/fsl-linaro-toolchain/lib/gcc/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/4.6.2/plugin/include directory and remove "--disable-libgomp" option in the configargs.h file. But in pkg directory, I found this package is a RPM package(gcc-4.6.2-glibc-2.13-linaro-multilib-2011.12-1.i386.rpm), and when I list the package by ./ltib -m listpkgs, there is no this package, so I don't know how to patch the tool chain.

The problem is I just need a cross compiler that including OMP support. And do you know how can I compile the toolchain from source code and remove the ""--disable-libgomp" option" directly and not by LTIB? Many thanks!

Best Regards,

Frank

0 Kudos