How can I read OCOTP of I.MX28 ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I read OCOTP of I.MX28 ?

prab
Contributor I

What  programmer should  I use?   SmartPro5000U (http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX287&nodeId=018rH3ZrDRA24A&fpsp=1&...)  does not support  I.MX28 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Pranas, could you move this dicussion out of your own space to i.MX Community so that others could see and provide answers.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

prab
Contributor I

Dear Yixing,

I dont know what it meant to move discussion and how it can be done.

Regards,

Pranas Banys

Inžinierius-konstruktorius

Tel. +370 613 25073

UAB Tomahawk Diagnostic Technologies

Jasinskio 17, Vilnius, LT-01111, Lithuania

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Pranas, Freescale community consists of two types of spaces--- public and private space. When you post your discussion in public space everyone will see your discussion and can answer it. The discussion is in your private space and others would not see it unless you pass link to someone. In order to move your discussion into public space you can click move on right-hand side menu list after login and search i.MX Community. Once you successfully move a discussion, i.MX Community will show up on the top left of your screen.

Regards,

Yixing

0 Kudos

GraceH
Senior Contributor II

IMX_OTP_TOOLS : A set of tools for managing OTP bits on the i.MX23 and i.MX28. Contains BitBurner.exe, the otp_burner.py and BitInit.exe. Update fixes a problem where incorrect values were sometimes burned into the OTP fuse register.

Size (K): 3973 Format: zip Rev #: 1.3.3 Modified: 4/11/2013

Grace