cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Imx6 + Qt5 and GUI application warnings

edwardtyrrell
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I have a custom imx6 board loaded with Freescale's fsl-image-qt5 and for application development I'm using Qt Creator (Qt 5.2.1) on Ubuntu 14.04. When I make a GUI application and run it on the custom board from Qt Creator on my desktop I get the following warnings:

ML debugging is enabled. Only use this in a safe environment.

Qt Warning: Could not find a location of the system's Compose files. Consider setting the QTCOMPOSE environment variable.

Qt Warning: Could not find a location of the system's Compose files. Consider setting the QTCOMPOSE environment variable.

file:///root/qml/untitled1/main.qml: File not found

Warning: EGL suggested using X Visual ID 33 (RGB565) for EGL config 5 (RGB444), but this is incompatable

Unable to find an X11 visual which matches EGL config 5

I have no idea where to start on this and have Googled for a few hours so any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Ed.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It may be useful to apply to QT experts.

Nevertheless, below is some link, which – hope – can help.

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bugs/2014/01/26/msg053405.html

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos