cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration with fuse

shashankchauras
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am working on LRADC of MCIMX286CVM4B. I have to calculate the maximum and minimum error of ADC.  It has 12 bit of resolution and an absolute accuracy of 1.3% limited primarily by the accuracy of the bandgap voltage reference but if the bandgap voltage reference is calibrated with the fuses, the LRADC absolute accuracy might be improved to better than 0.5%.

Can anyone explain me the procedure (or can give reference link) to calibrate voltage reference with fuse in order to improve accuracy?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Actually, this was some historical feature, announced on earlier platforms, but not implemented on i.MX28. So, finally, the answer is: no LRADC bandgap reference voltage trimming is possible on i.MX28 and practically achievable accuracy of the i.MX28 LRADC cannot be better than 1.3%.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos